Gua Sha stone have been a popular tool for beauty rituals since the 7th century in Asia. Gua Sha helps to reduce puffiness, drains the lymphatic system, tightens pores and increases blood circulation.
The Obsidian stone is known "The Stone Of Self-Acceptance" and helps you embrace all aspects of your physical and emotional self. This Icelandic-made tool will become a beloved part of your daily self-care routines.
Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique
Drains the lymphatic system
Increases blood circulation
Promotes skin rejuvenation
Obsidian is truth-enhancing. It is a powerful grounding stone that quickly blocks all forms of negativity. It shields against psychic attacks, mental stress, and tension. Obsidian dissolves emotional blockages and past traumas by bringing clarity to the mind. Helps strengthen confidence and self-discovery. Obsidian assists in breaking through growth barriers to open new horizons. Promotes qualities of compassion and strength.
- Sweep up the midline of your forehead and then glide across your forehead. Holding the smooth side of the tool at a 15-degree angle to your skin, gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once you get the hairline (this maximizes lymphatic drainage).
- Glide very gently under your eyes, (add more oil if you feel you’re pulling the skin too much). Begin at your temple and glide toward your nose to drain puffy eyes. Glide from nose and out to temple and up to hair line to lift the eyes and brows.
- Glide over your cheekbones. Move from the side of your nose toward the top of your ear.
- Sweep under your cheekbones. Start at bottom of your nostril and go up and under your cheekbone toward your ear.
- Glide over your jaw bone. Start at the midline of your chin and sweep along your jaw to direct that tension towards your ear lobe.
- Hug underneath your jawline. Turn the gua sha so the grooves fit into your jawline and sweep outward to just below your earlobe.
- Sweep down your neck. Move from the top of your neck to just above your chest.
Try also to incorporate the Gua Sha to your bath ritual for mindful, de-stressing effect and great skin benefits.