Dook’s Award Winning Shampoo Bar: Winner of Editor’s Choice in Beauty Shortlist Eco-Living Awards 2023.
A cleansing shampoo bar enriched with argan oil, shea butter, and Scottish honey. No SLS, no palm oil, and no plastic! Experience gentle cleansing with this carefully formulated shampoo bar. Dook’s bar shampoo leaves your hair clean, soft and manageable.
Directions: The shampoo bar is so easy to use – Simply wet your hair in the shower or bath and wipe the bar across your head. (This distributes a little of the solid shampoo onto your hair.) Lather-up and rinse with warm water.
The main ingredient in Dook's shampoo bar is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - a gentle yet effective cleansing agent from a sustainable source - coconuts.
The solid shampoo also contains:
- Organic cold-pressed Argan oil sourced from a women's co-operative in Morocco - to maintain hair health
- Raw organic honey from the Scottish Borders – this acts as a humectant helping your hair maintain moisture
- Raw Organic Shea Butter sourced from a women's co-operative in Ghana - to nourish your hair
- Organic non-palm Glycerin from France - to keep your hair soft and manageable
- Pure Himalayan salt - to add volume and bounce to your hair
- Fragranced with Bergamot and Rosemary essential oils - known to promote healthy hair and stimulate the scalp
Packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable coffee cups.
Handmade in Scotland