A set of 100 question cards designed for families who enjoy lively discussions and meaningful conversations. It isn’t always easy for families to relate, but good conversation can play a part in building a strong connection between generations. Use them as a tool for learning more about one another, building confidence and communication skills – and to liven up time spent together as a family.
Split into categories, these cards cover topics including:
- School & Education
- Friendship & Hobbies
- Technology, the World & Space
- How strict will you be as a parent?
- Say one thing that’s really annoying about your parents?
- If you had to join someone else’s family, which family would you choose?
- Why might it be good to be an only child?
100 question cards with box |150 x 115 x 50mm